Re: a Simplified Ontology for Bibliographic Resources (SOBR)

jakob, I haven't yet had time to look at your SOBR, but I am meeting
soon with some folks to talk about a kind of "RDA lite" -- the goal
being to build up a data structure using RDA but starting with a bare
skeleton rather than the whole 1,300 properties. (And I'm pretty sure
it will not be the same as RDA core.) If we come up with anything
concrete from this first meeting I will post it here and we can
compare to your schema. This one will have the library catalog "bias"
but that simply means that it may serve the library cataloging function.

kc

--
Karen Coyle
kcoyle@kcoyle.net http://kcoyle.net