RE: Review of Relevant Technologies section

From: Young,Jeff (OR) <jyoung@oclc.org>
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2011 09:23:14 -0400
To: "Nicolas Chauvat" <nicolas.chauvat@logilab.fr>
Cc: "Jon Phipps" <jonp@jesandco.org>, "Karen Coyle" <kcoyle@kcoyle.net>, <public-lld@w3.org>
Nicolas,

Thanks for the suggestion. This fits nicely with the mention of D2R
Server, so I added a reference after that:

http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/index.php?title=Draft_Relevant
_Technologies&diff=5177&oldid=5176

I'm not aware of any tools to map XML/XML Schema to RDF/RDFS/OWL, but
I'm sure it's possible. There are some clues here:

http://xml2owl.sourceforge.net/index.php?input=help

At one time I had started on an XSL Stylesheet (attached) to transform
the XML Schemas listed in the OpenURL Registry into corresponding OWL
ontologies. It's incomplete, but might show proof of concept.

Jeff

MARC/XML