Re: Linked Data & Open Data in the LLD-XG draft report

Dear Adrian,
Thank you for reading through the report and for sending (and posting
to the blog) your comments.
We are agregating all the comments in one place [1] in order to
process them. Please stay tuned for upcoming changes !
Best regards,

Emma

[1] http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/DraftReportReviews