Updated minutes for 3 June 2010 telecon & new telecon wiki page (crossposted from private list)

fyi - cross posting from the private list for anyone who's interested
in the revised minutes

From: Antoine Isaac <aisaac@few.vu.nl>
Date: Mon, 07 Jun 2010 13:32:53 +0200
To: Jodi Schneider <jodi.schneider@deri.org>
CC: public-xg-lld@w3.org

Hi Jodi,

For later, it is good to get the agreement of an action's owner before
assigning it ;-) But of course here as you rightly suggest it, these
actions are for everyone, and there was no objection. So we can
include your changes, thanks!

I have put a new, cleaned version of the minutes at [1], which is
referred from a brand new telecon wiki page [2].

Cheers,

Antoine

[1] http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/06/03-lld-minutes.html
[2] http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Telecons