Re: Open Library and RDF

Tom and others

FRBR will almost certainly declare the classes Work, Expression, Manifestation,
and Item as disjoint. All associated WEMI properties will have a domain of one
of these classes. The RDA model is based on FRBR, so a logical contradiction
will result if the subject of instance triple associated with a Work is the same
as the subject of instance triple associated with an Expression, etc.

Cheers

Gordon