collaborative bibliography for library Linked Data?

From: Jodi Schneider <jodi.schneider@deri.org>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2010 11:46:21 +0100
To: public-lld <public-lld@w3.org>
I notice that there's a Zotero group for Libraries and the Semantic Web. I'd encourage you to add publications to it:
http://www.zotero.org/groups/libraries_and_semantic_web

However, I'm disappointed with how closed Zotero groups are (you need to add items in Zotero, and there's no way to export machine-readable data without using Zotero). Is there a better place to promote and collaborate on a bibliography for publications related to library Linked Data?

-Jodi