Re: json-ld implementations (.NET)

Unfortunately Nuget seem very against the idea of retaining the repo within their organisation, even with volunteers to administer it.

It would be good to find a new home with some street cred. For example, a central org for client implementations might work well. Someone with more connections than me would perhaps have some luck drawing the various implementers together.

Alternatively, I think Nuget would be happy to transfer their repo into the freshly minted https://github.com/orgs/linked-data-dotnet which I have just registered.

Any other ideas? Or does anyone else wish to stake a claim to the repo?

⁣Sent from TypeApp ​