Re: json-ld implementations (.NET)

Nuget are now acknowledging the need for new maintainers and are looking for ideas about where to host the repo moving forward.

I've also raised the possibility of outside maintainers for the package while it remains under their organisation to see if there's any openness.

Ideas/suggestions would be welcome: https://github.com/NuGet/json-ld.net/issues/26

⁣Sent from TypeApp ​