Re: suggestion for the JSON-LD playground

I have hacked an RDFa extract and visualizer some times ago:
http://marklets.com/Show%20RDFa%201.1%20embedded%20in%20a%20webpage.aspx

(Instructions: drag n drop the big blue ribbon at this page
http://marklets.com/Show%20RDFa%201.1%20embedded%20in%20a%20webpage.aspx,
go to http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/house-gop-faces-familiar-dilemma-on-homeland-security-funding/2015/03/01/f5f41e5e-c038-11e4-9ec2-b418f57a4a99_story.html,
click the newly installed bookmarklet, and hopefully you get a graph
view of the RDFa)

May be we could hack it again for the JSON-LD playground.