Re: suggestion for the JSON-LD playground

In a visualizer for the playground, I'd like more than just the straight
json tree diagram or rdf hairball diagram, or maybe have some options.
- I'd like to see contexts as regions enclosing node-ified edges.
- I'd like color to correspond to the prefixes...
- And use prefixes, but maybe only on a legend
- I'd like to know when an edge with an @container is a set vs list vs
index... shape?
- I'd like to search/filterable

Dagre-d3, webcola and klayjs-d3 would all be interesting choices... They
each have strengths, but can all do the region thing.