Re: Querying JSON-LD on client side

From: Nicholas Bollweg <nick.bollweg@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2015 15:03:08 +0000
To: Ruben Verborgh <ruben.verborgh@ugent.be>, Immanuel Normann <immanuel.normann@gmail.com>
Cc: public-linked-json@w3.org
rdfstore.js is the most full-featured one in the browser:
https://github.com/antoniogarrote/rdfstore-js#query-execution

it's creaky and broken and weird, but it will load JSON-LD and let you run
SPARQL against it without a server.

levelgraph-jsonld is more supported and robust, and will also run in the
browser:
https://github.com/mcollina/levelgraph-jsonld#searching-with-levelgraph

but uses a gremlin-like declarative search language that is nonetheless
pretty powerful.