RE: JSON-LD for emerging healthcare standard (FHIR)?

On 24 Feb 2015 at 20:29, David Booth wrote:
> Would anyone who is JSON-LD savvy be willing to help on this?  You do
> NOT need to know FHIR or anything about healthcare IT, but your JSON-LD
> insight would be very helpful.

Unfortunately, I don't have the time to do a deep dive into FHIR but I'm more than happy to try to answer concrete questions you might have or discuss a few examples. I had a quick look at FHIR in JSON. The rules are quite straightforward.. but as most cases that try to automatically convert XML to JSON the result doesn't look very idiomatic. It may indeed be beneficial to start from a clean slate and in order to be able to provide idiomatic JSON-LD.

[3] http://www.hl7.org/implement/standards/fhir/json.html