Agenda: JSON-LD Telecon - Tuesday, July 2nd 2013

From: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Date: Mon, 01 Jul 2013 10:10:43 -0400
To: Linked JSON <public-linked-json@w3.org>
CC: RDF WG <public-rdf-wg@w3.org>
We have a few issues to discuss wrt. the JSON-LD / RDF Alignment spec
text and to ensure that we have reviewed and have resolutions for all
LC2 issues. This will be a 60-90 minute telecon.

Information on how to join the call and previous minutes and audio logs
can be found here:

http://json-ld.org/minutes/

The preliminary agenda is below. Please respond to this e-mail if you
want to add something to the Agenda or if you have any questions.

==========
Tuesday, July 2nd 2013
Time: 7am San Francisco, 10am Boston, 4pm CET
Digital Bazaar Telecon Bridge
   SIP: json-ld@digitalbazaar.com
   Phone US: +1.540.961.4469 x6303
irc://freenode.net/#json-ld
Duration: 60-90 minutes
Scribes: Fran├žois, Paul, Gregg, Markus, Niklas, Dave, Manu

Agenda

1. JSON-LD / RDF Alignment
   * http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-wg/2013Jun/0233.html
2. Review all LC2 issues