Re: Agenda: JSON-LD Telecon - Tuesday, July 2nd 2013

Dear all,

Given the topic of JSON-LD and RDF alignment, the Open Annotation community
group would like to re-discuss the inability in JSON-LD to have lists with
identity or other predicates.

We had an Open Annotation community group face to face meeting in Europe at
the beginning of last week and this was seen as a significant barrier to
adoption with a relatively easy implementation path to correct it.  In
essence we would very much appreciate issue 75 being re-opened.
https://github.com/json-ld/json-ld.org/issues/75

We would be very happy to discuss this on the telecon tomorrow if possible.

Many thanks,

Rob Sanderson