Re: Updated Editor's Draft of JSON-LD Syntax

From: David I. Lehn <dil@lehn.org>
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2012 17:22:08 -0500
To: Linked JSON <public-linked-json@w3.org>
On Mon, Jan 23, 2012 at 4:38 AM, Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org> wrote:
> Manu,
>
> I know I sound like a broken record. But the
>
> {
>  "@id" : [
>     { ... }
>     { ... }
>   ]
> }
>
> idiom is still not defined anywhere and it just pops up from nowhere in section A.2. I do not believe that the syntax and semantics in that example can be derived from any of the previous sections.

I noticed this omission yesterday but didn't get around to making an
issue until now.  This issue is a bit more direct about multiple graph
syntax to be explicitly described in the specs and test suite.
Hopefully there isn't too much overlap in issues.

https://github.com/json-ld/json-ld.org/issues/68

-dave