Agenda: Linked JSON Telecon - Tuesday, February 28th 2012

From: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2012 16:50:28 -0500
To: Linked JSON <public-linked-json@w3.org>
Hi all,

Our agenda for tomorrow includes the items that we were not able to
cover last week plus a few new items created since last weeks call.

Information on how to join the call and previous minutes and audio logs
can be found here:

http://json-ld.org/minutes/

The preliminary agenda is below. Please respond to this e-mail if you
want to add something to the Agenda or if you have any questions.

==========
Tuesday, February 28th 2012
Time: 1500 UTC, 7am San Francisco, 10am Boston, 3pm London
Digital Bazaar Telecon Bridge
   SIP: json-ld@digitalbazaar.com
   Phone US: +1.540.961.4469 x6303
irc://freenode.net/#json-ld
Duration: 120 minutes
Scribes: Markus, Niklas, Dave
==========

Agenda

1. ISSUE-68: Multiple graphs syntax
   * https://github.com/json-ld/json-ld.org/issues/68
2. ISSUE-44: Support for @set coercion
   * https://github.com/json-ld/json-ld.org/issues/44
3. ISSUE-52: Lists of lists
   * https://github.com/json-ld/json-ld.org/issues/52
4. ISSUE-74: IRI compaction/expansion conflicts
   * https://github.com/json-ld/json-ld.org/issues/74

President/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
blog: PaySwarm Website for Developers Launched
http://digitalbazaar.com/2012/02/22/new-payswarm-alpha/