Remove initial context from API spec (ISSUE-80)

From: Markus Lanthaler <markus.lanthaler@gmx.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2012 23:07:00 +0800
To: "'Linked JSON'" <public-linked-json@w3.org>
Hi all,

I've just created a new issue which proposes to remove the initial context
from the API spec:

Since we decided to add a mechanism to clear the active context (in issue
#78), we can't rely on the initial context anymore. Instead we should
specify that the information currently contained in the initial context has
to be hardcoded in a compliant JSON-LD parser.

PROPOSAL: Remove initial context from API spec and define that compliant
JSON-LD parsers have to automatically coerce the value of @type to an IRI.

Since I think this is a straightforward change we might be able to resolve
this directly on the mailing list.