Re: Presenting on JSON-LD and MongoDB at NoSQL Now!

From: Dave Longley <dlongley@digitalbazaar.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2012 12:03:21 -0400
To: Gregg Kellogg <gregg@greggkellogg.net>
CC: public-linked-json@w3.org
I would recommend against using CoffeeScript in your slides; it could
confuse those who don't know it in a variety of ways. It will be fine
for those who do know it, of course, but if that isn't just about
everyone in the room, I don't think it really buys the presentation
anything. If you do go ahead with it, I would suggest specifically
mentioning that it is CoffeeScript and that it has nothing to do with
JSON-LD or its API.

My only other recommendation would be to shorten the examples a little
(cut down on the number of key-values in the JSON) if possible. There's
a danger of losing what's important in the noise. However, if the
projection screen is big enough, maybe it won't matter. I guess above
all else, we don't want to give people the impression that they have to
do very much/learn very much to use JSON-LD.

Other than that, I think it looks good -- great work!

--
Dave Longley
CTO