RE: Presenting on JSON-LD and MongoDB at NoSQL Now!

From: Markus Lanthaler <markus.lanthaler@gmx.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2012 14:15:51 +0200
To: "'Gregg Kellogg'" <gregg@greggkellogg.net>, <public-linked-json@w3.org>, <public-rdf-wg@w3.org>
Hi Gregg,

a few comments and questions:

- slide 23: I wouldn't show the linked form as JSON but as a diagram with
pointers
- slide 24: is this really necessary?
- what are you trying to show on slide 33, i.e., why do you include the
subject references twice?
- on slide 35 I would suggest to highlight also the second
"schema:Corporation"
- on slide 36 I would also include that property that includes the reference
- slide 38 (and 39) would be clearer IMO if you would also include the
response HTTP headers, especially the location header
- slide 46 there are some missing slashes in the Git repo link
(https:github)

The other thing I would make clear is that you are presenting an application
of JSON-LD (slide 30 onwards) and not JSON-LD itself. JSON-LD is just the
serialization format that goes over the wire.. but I'm sure you already
planned to do so.

Good luck,
Markus