RE: HTTP POST and @subject IRI

> Or you could just omit the @subject entirely and have your server
> populate it for you. It is perfectly legal JSON-LD to not specify a
> @subject.

Won't that create a blank node? That's not really what's intended here.

> On 11/03/2011 02:11 PM, Gregg Kellogg wrote:
> > Another thing you can do is post a JSON-LD using relative IRIs, which
> then resolve to the base IRI given to the document.

This is a very elegant solution! We should consider to document that
somewhere at a later point given that it's probably gonna be a very popular
scenario.

I had the same problem with SPARQL Update recently but as far as I know
there isn't any nice solution for that.