Agenda: Linked JSON Telecon - Tuesday, August 23rd 2011

From: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2011 22:43:39 -0400
To: Linked JSON <public-linked-json@w3.org>
Hi all,

We have a telecon this coming Tuesday. There are more updates to the
algorithms, we should discuss the IANA MIME type registration,
expressing contexts on the Web and referring to them via Link.

Information on how to join the call and previous minutes and audio logs
can be found here:

The preliminary agenda is below. Please respond to this e-mail if you
want to add something to the Agenda or you have any questions. You can
always add something to the agenda at the beginning of the call, but a
heads-up via the mailing list is always appreciated.

Tuesday, August 23rd 2011
Time: 1500 UTC, 8am San Francisco, 11am Boston, 4pm London
Digital Bazaar Telecon Bridge
    SIP: json-ld@digitalbazaar.com
    Phone US: +1.540.961.4469 x6303
Duration: 60 minutes
Scribes: Brad, Henri, Nathan, Lehn, Glenn, Thomas, Mike

1. Algorithm spec language updates
2. API return values - null values vs. Exceptions
3. IANA MIME type registration
4. Specifying contexts and referring to contexts

Founder/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
blog: Uber Comparison of RDFa, Microformats and Microdata