Re: New LDP charter draft

Hi Andrei:
I have a minor comment -- the paging sub-bullets under query should
be combined with the paging bullet below -- and I have a major thought.

The charter as written relates to the Semantic Web, RDF, SPARQL world.
If we could argue that some of the items we plan to work on: Access Control,
Query, Paging could apply to the Web at large that may get people really
excited.
All the best, Ashok