Re: New LDP charter draft

Henry:
Please also look at Oshani's presentation at the Open Meeting.
https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ldp/2015Apr/att-0020/LDP_Workshop.pdf
Using this and WebAccessControl and what we have now, let's work
on an Access Control proposal next week.

BTW:  Phil Archer, who is in charge of Data on the Web for W3C was going
around last week saying we need Access Control
All the best, Ashok