HTTP/1.1 200 OK
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2014 18:26:59 GMT
ETag: "8caab0784220148bfe98b738d5bb6d13"
Accept-Post: text/turtle, application/ld+json
Allow: POST,GET,OPTIONS,HEAD,PUT
Link: <http://www.w3.org/ns/ldp#BasicContainer>; rel="type",
      <http://www.w3.org/ns/ldp#Resource>; rel="type"
Transfer-Encoding: chunked

@prefix dcterms: <http://purl.org/dc/terms/>.
@prefix ldp: <http://www.w3.org/ns/ldp#>.

<http://example.org/c1/>
   a ldp:BasicContainer;
   dcterms:title "A very simple container";
   ldp:contains <r1>, <r2>, <r3>.

I realize that you guys are busy, but thanks for your time at least!

-Brent Shambaugh

Website: bshambaugh.org