Re: Linked data Platform Containers / Collections Confusion

I hate to bring it up, but is it better to be a member of a standards body
to ask these sorts of questions? I'm still kind of lost, and am not really
in a great position to be putting out all sorts of money even though I
realize that is what makes organizations keep afloat. I live at home and do
what I can. I mean I want to help, and I'll do my best to share what I am
working on since that is most substantial capital. I have a ChE degree. It
really isn't taken seriously for CS. I know most people make it by building
apps, but it really doesn't seem to be able to bring about the change that
is really needed in science and engineering. You get down to the data for
that, and everything is outsourced...and this stuff is so new...that you
basically get blank stares...and they want to talk to the next
candidate...sorry..is my IP fair payment?

What I've put out there so far (http://adistributedeconomy.blogspot.com/), (
http://bshambaugh.org/Master_17.html), (
http://bshambaugh.org/MNDF_Project.html)

-Brent Shambaugh