Re: Section 4: LDPR/non-LDPR formal definitions

From: Erik Wilde <dret@berkeley.edu>
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2013 13:44:34 -0700
To: Kingsley Idehen <kidehen@openlinksw.com>, public-ldp@w3.org
hello all.

On 2013-03-25 13:36 , Kingsley Idehen wrote:
>> +1000
> -1000
> If Erik is okay, which I believe he is, then I genuinely believe we have
> a solution that addresses a broad profile of participants in this
> endeavor. We also address a fundamental problem that dogs RDF re. clarity.

just to make this crystal clear: i don't get to decide what the LDP WG
is doing. and in the past it seemed to me that the WG is mostly leaning
towards using generic RDF media types. it's not what i would do, and
like any other WG member, i am expressing my design preferences and some
justification for them. if the WG chooses to go a different way, that's
perfectly ok.

cheers,

dret.

--
erik wilde | mailto:dret@berkeley.edu  -  tel:+1-510-2061079 |
            | UC Berkeley  -  School of Information (ISchool) |