Re: Proposal to close ISSUE-19: Adressing more error cases, as is

On 6/10/13 1:46 PM, Alexandre Bertails wrote:
> On 06/10/2013 12:06 PM, Henry Story wrote:
>>
>> On 10 Jun 2013, at 17:55, Kingsley Idehen <kidehen@openlinksw.com>
>> wrote:

>>> But you could remind us as to what the fix to the text/turtle
>>> problem would look like. That will also help shed additional light
>>> on this matter. For instance, what would make text/ldp+turtle or
>>> application/ldp+turtle a solution to the problem at hand, as you see
>>> it?
>>
>> +1
>> The ball is in your court as far as I can see, to defend this
>> position. We have a lot of RDF
>> out there, and have never had to play around with media types as you
>> suggest.
>
> I'm pretty sure that Arnaud understood it, so at this point, I really
> prefer to wait for him to drive the conversation. I agree with him
> that this is running into circles and obviously no progress was made
> on any side.
>
> Alexandre.

We too want things expedited. Some of us actually have implementations
done. For instance, Is "One such possibility would be to have a Link
header with a rel=profile and a link to an LDP specific profile a la
http://www.w3.org/ns/ldp/profileas the target."  what you mean re.,
suggestion discussed with Arnaud?

Kingsley