Re: Proposal to close ISSUE-19: Adressing more error cases, as is

Great.

http://www.w3.org/TR/ldp/#conventions-used-in-this-document

application/api-problem+turtle may be a good solution.

text/turtle is the mimetype for Turtle RDF Syntax.

Here's an example of an OWL RDF ontology in Turtle:
http://schema.rdfs.org/all.ttl

I guess there would an `rdfs:Class` for Problem and attributes with
domains and ranges that could be links or Literals, with language tags
like @en.

There must be a way to create a
http://json-ld.org/spec/latest/json-ld/ context for mapping to
triples.

The relevant parts of http://www.w3.org/TR/ldp/ might be:

2012-09-19 - ISSUE-1 Define Turtle as the required serialization
format for LDP (SS)

4.2.2 LDPR servers must provide a text/turtle representation of the
requested LDPR [TURTLE].
4.2.3 LDPR servers may provide representations of the requested LDPR
beyond those necessary to conform to this specification, using
standard HTTP content negotiation. If the client does not indicate a
preference, text/turtle must be returned.

5.4.6 LDPC servers must accept a request entity body with a request
header of Content-Type with value of text/turtle [TURTLE].
5.4.7 LDPC servers should use the Content-Type request header to
determine the representation format when the request has an entity
body. When the header is absent, LDPC servers may infer the content
type by inspecting the entity body contents [HTTP11].

... An LDP application must return TURTLE, may return JSON, XML, blobs, HTML5

--
Wes Turner