Re: Links and graphs

From: (wrong string) čius <martynas@graphity.org>
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2012 19:56:43 +0200
To: Erik Wilde <dret@berkeley.edu>
Cc: Graham Klyne <Graham.Klyne@zoo.ox.ac.uk>, mike amundsen <mamund@yahoo.com>, LDP <public-ldp@w3.org>, W3C provenance WG <public-prov-wg@w3.org>
Erik,

with all due respect, have you built any RDF-based applications at all?
Because statements like "RDF is doing exactly the same as XML or JSON, just
with a different syntax and metamodel" make me doubt. And in case not, how
come you are qualified to give advice on RDF-based software designs? And
more over, specify standards for them?

If XML and JSON (and AtomPub) are already good enough, why are we building
Linked Data and the Semantic Web at all?

Martynas
graphity.org