Re: Indirect Containers

On Mon, Oct 13, 2014 at 6:10 PM, Nandana Mihindukulasooriya
<nmihindu@fi.upm.es> wrote:
> One test from the Direct Containers and three tests from Indirect Containers
> appear to be UNTESTED in all implementations because they are automatic
> tests which are not yet implemented in the test suite.
>
> DirectContainer-ActAsIfInsertedContentRelationTripleExists
> https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/ldpwg/raw-file/default/tests/reports/ldp.html#h3_directcontainer-must
> (4th test)

This has now been implemented and awaiting WG approval [1].  I simply
reused another test to cover this as described in [2].  I have updated
the results from the Lyo tests to cover these results [3].

[1]: http://w3c.github.io/ldp-testsuite/manifest/#tobeapproved
[2]: https://github.com/w3c/ldp-testsuite/issues/205
[3]: https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/ldpwg/raw-file/default/tests/reports/ldp.html

Thanks,