Re: Indirect Containers

One test from the Direct Containers and three tests from Indirect
Containers appear to be UNTESTED in all implementations because they are
automatic tests which are not yet implemented in the test suite.

DirectContainer-ActAsIfInsertedContentRelationTripleExists
https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/ldpwg/raw-file/default/tests/reports/ldp.html#h3_directcontainer-must
(4th test)

IndirectContainer-ContainsLdpcUri
IndirectContainer-CreateIndirectContainer
IndirectContainer-PostResource
https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/ldpwg/raw-file/default/tests/reports/ldp.html#h3_indirectcontainer-must
(2nd,3rd,4th tests)

Best Regards,