Updated LD Patch specification

From: Alexandre Bertails <alexandre@bertails.org>
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2014 17:13:05 -0500
To: "public-ldp-wg@w3.org" <public-ldp-wg@w3.org>, Arnaud Le Hors <lehors@us.ibm.com>
Cc: Tim Berners-Lee <timbl@w3.org>, Steve Speicher <sspeiche@gmail.com>, Sandro Hawke <sandro@w3.org>
All,

We have updated the LD Patch specification [1].

We may have few fixes over the week-end, but we believe it is now
stable and ready for review. You can find a summary of the changes at
the end of the document.

Most notably:

* this includes TimBL's proposal to accept Turtle in Add statements.
* ISSUE-100 is *pro-actively resolved*, please see [2]
*  we believe that comments from TimBL, Steve, and Sandro are addressed.

Cheers,

Alexandre

[1] https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/ldpwg/raw-file/ldpatch/ldpatch.html
[2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ldp-wg/2014Nov/0064.html