Re: LDPR vs LDPC interaction models

To close this thread, I want to point out that this question was discussed
on the WG call on Monday and the WG agreed that there is sufficient
evidence confirming that LDP's usage of the Link header on requests is
legit.

See the minutes of Monday's call for additional info:
http://www.w3.org/2013/meeting/ldp/2014-03-24#Link_header_on_requests

Regards.

Sergio Fernández <sergio.fernandez@salzburgresearch.at> wrote on
03/21/2014 01:55:04 AM: