Re: LDPR vs LDPC interaction models

Hi Nandana,

On 20/03/14 19:59, Nandana Mihindukulasooriya wrote:
> I was trying to find where it says Link header is a response header in
> RFC2616 [1] and RFC5988 [2] without much luck. Could you please point to
> the specific section ?

There is not such formal distinction in HTTP. But as we interpret
RFC5988 the purpose and the semantics of the Link header is clearly
server-side, it does not make much sense to be sent by a client.

But this just our interpretation, we could be wrong... Clarification of
this may be required before going to CR. We should find a header with
the proper semantics to declare the interaction model requested by the
client.

Cheers,

--
Sergio Fernández