Re: Keeping the simple case simple (was Re: optimizing container pages serialization to enable streaming)

On 15 Nov 2013, at 19:07, Henry Story <henry.story@bblfish.net> wrote:

> On 15 Nov 2013, at 15:53, John Arwe <johnarwe@us.ibm.com> wrote:
>
>> Being mindful of time zones ...
>>
>> Henry: from skimming the other two main branches, I see you're using the following wiki pages -- have any of them been eclipsed  by discussions already had, or should I still look at each in context later today?
>>
>> http://www.w3.org/2012/ldp/wiki/Member
>
> I just updated this.
>

>> http://www.w3.org/2012/ldp/wiki/MembershipInferencing
>
> I just clarified the structure by highlighting the pros and cons
> sections of the proposed solutions.
>
> It could do with a table to summarise the pros and cons of
> the 4 different solutions proposed in a table format.
>
> Otherwise I feel the arguements hold up very well.

I updated the wiki again now to make it clear what the tree types
of proposed rules are ( in the previous wiki this was lost in the
flow of a very long text. )

I also added some examples to bring out more clearly the issues,
in a couple of cases where I had not done so.