LDP minutes for June 18

From: Arnaud Le Hors <lehors@us.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2013 17:04:09 -0700
To: public-ldp-wg@w3.org
The draft minutes for day #1 of F2F3 are available for review:
http://www.w3.org/2013/meeting/ldp/2013-06-18

Issues and actions have been updated accordingly.
We closed 6 issues. 18 left to close, we made progress on 2 of them.

Yes, it's 2am in Madrid and I said that people shouldn't expect the
minutes to be available for tomorrow but I find myself wide awake in my
room so... It's only 5pm per my biological clock!