Re: document/thing separation in Primer

From: John Arwe <johnarwe@us.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2013 09:08:17 -0400
To: "public-ldp-wg@w3.org Working Group" <public-ldp-wg@w3.org>
>> http://www.w3.org/TR/2013/WD-urls-in-data-20130604/ would be worth
citing

> +1 for adding a note to explain this. URLs in Data primer does a
> good job in explaining why/when we should make the separation and
> when it is ok to have implied proprieties.

+1 for re-useing (by pointing to) sections 1-3 which I summarize as "what
is the problem?"
I'd be more careful about just pointing to the document as a whole, which
could be taken to implicitly endorse section 4-*... I'd prefer an explicit
WG decision to reference anything starting at 4.

Best Regards, John

Voice US 845-435-9470  BluePages
Tivoli OSLC Lead - Show me the Scenario