Re: Model questions

On 1/29/13 9:42 AM, Wilde, Erik wrote:
> AtomPub defers that question of creation to out-of-scope, but still has
> such a concept, the workspace. a workspace just exists, and contains
> collections. the model there was to have workspaces associated with what
> in today's cloud parlance would be "tenants".
Data Spaces exist too, and they just contain containers (collections)
and items. This is why Henry's use of an Ontology is so important, we
shouldn't get hung up on this natural language terms that are loosely
applied to some technical implementation. We can be much more specific
and resolve conflicts with clarity.

Here's the benefit of Henry's ontology based approach:
http://linkeddata.uriburner.com/describe/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.w3.org%2Fns%2Fldp%23Container
.

Links:

1. http://sioc-project.org/ontology -- a related ontology which I am