Re: ISSUE-36: Summary of ways of making containers

From: Arnaud Le Hors <lehors@us.ibm.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2013 11:04:50 -0800
To: public-ldp-wg@w3.org
Henry Story <henry.story@bblfish.net> wrote:

> One could make the append rule more subtle for what I have
> called ldp:Content objects that I have talked  about today:
>
>  A POST of a graph containing the triple:
>
>   <> a ldp:Container
>
> would create a new container resource. That seems
> quite plausible....

I have to admit not to understand why you want or need to introduce so
many different classes. I'm no expert in defining ontologies so maybe it's
just my lack of knowledge here but for what it's worth I don't see
anything in the LDP spec as it stands which prevents this behavior. It's
just silent about it.