Re: issue-34 example

On 20/01/13 12:02, Roger Menday wrote:

> Andy,
>
> It seems that we will never see eye-to-eye on this :)
> I just think that what you want to do with LDP, is different from what I want to do.
>
> I want solutions where servers which guide my clients through a service. If it is "unfriendly week", the hypermedia directing linking with the :friend predicate shouldn't be there. Your solution is essentially allowing any data to be added.
>
> Would you agree ?

I agree that I want LDP to support adding arbitrary data.  May not be
the only usage and some implementations may not allow the opertation
(thay can always refuse anything).

> I hope we can support both in LDP (I think we can).

I hope so - I'm having difficulty seeing what state manipulations you
have in mind.  Do you have a concrete example?

Isn't the only state is the RDF of a LDP-R?  A unique characteristic
here is that an LDP has no hidden/implicit state?

	Andy