Re: issue-34 example

From: Roger Menday <roger.menday@uk.fujitsu.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2013 12:02:53 +0000
CC: "public-ldp-wg@w3.org" <public-ldp-wg@w3.org>
To: Andy Seaborne <andy.seaborne@epimorphics.com>

Andy,

It seems that we will never see eye-to-eye on this :)
I just think that what you want to do with LDP, is different from what I want to do.

I want solutions where servers which guide my clients through a service. If it is "unfriendly week", the hypermedia directing linking with the :friend predicate shouldn't be there. Your solution is essentially allowing any data to be added.

Would you agree ?

I hope we can support both in LDP (I think we can).

Roger