Re: ISSUE-26 Creation model for LDP, proposal

hi Steve,

OK, as submitter of Issue 26, I can say that I had (still do!) a particular interest in how LDP directs the creation process (i.e. what should be provided) - and this is why I mention considering a model similar to HTML forms in the description. But, as you suggest, I am very happy to close issue 26 and clarify in an new issue, or just add some clarification to this existing issue.

Roger