Re: ISSUE-26 Creation model for LDP, proposal

> IBM Rational had the same need of being able to communicate to the client what the resources they can create look like. They ended up defining something called Resource Shape [1].
>
> "In some cases, to create resources and to query those that already exist within an OSLC Service, OSLC clients needs a way to learn which properties are commonly used in or required by the service. Resource Shape Resources meet this need by providing a machine-readable definition of an OSLC resource type."
>
> This is one feature we (IBM) decided not to include in the Linked Data Basic Profile submission for the sake of keeping the scope limited to a set of core features but we are interested in exploring in the future. I would say this is out of scope for this WG though.

I disagree. I think it is really important. If we want a generic client (like Tabulator) it is essential.
I don't think we can honestly say we have satisfied our charter either.

And, there seems to be lots of similarities between OSLC and our (Fujitsu) approach, so, why not we start from that ?

regards
Roger