Re: Aggregation: simple proposal

I think there are different ways aggregations could be added to LDP, and
extending containers is definitely one possibility. I think Ashok for
instance suggested at some point that we simply add a property to indicate
the type of collection you are dealing with. I didn't mean to rule out
this possibility.

But even if that's the way we decide to go eventually I believe the
terminology I propose will make talking about this easier.

"Wilde, Erik" <Erik.Wilde@emc.com> wrote on 01/17/2013 01:41:59 PM:

> From: "Wilde, Erik" <Erik.Wilde@emc.com>
> To: "public-ldp-wg@w3.org" <public-ldp-wg@w3.org>,
> Cc: John Arwe/Poughkeepsie/IBM@IBMUS, Arnaud Le Hors/Cupertino/IBM@IBMUS
> Date: 01/17/2013 01:42 PM
> Subject: Re: Aggregation: simple proposal
>
> hello all.
>
> On 2013-01-17 20:13 , "Arnaud Le Hors" <lehors@us.ibm.com> wrote:
> >Now, given that:
> >1) the current draft uses the term container
> >2) per resolution of issue-25 at our F2F1 the spec is to be revised to
> >clarify that containers are about composition
> >We really only need a term for the new type of container. So, I
suggest:
> >1) we use the term container when we mean to talk about composition,
> >strong composition, etc.
> >2) we use the term aggregation when we want to talk about aggregation.
:-)