Introduction

From: Pierre-Antoine Champin <pierre-antoine.champin@liris.cnrs.fr>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2013 16:36:26 +0100
To: Linked Data Platform Working Group <public-ldp-wg@w3.org>
Hi all,

I just requested to join this WG, which I've been following for a while
with high interest. From now on, I'll try to contribute as well my 2 cents
to those highly stimulating discussions.

A little about me: I'm an associate professor at the University of Lyon. My
research interests are in knowledge engineering, especially modelling and
reusing experience. I've been working with RDF since 1999. I'm currently a
member of the RDF.

I'm also currently working on a framework which is quite close in its goal
to the Linked Data Platform, so I'm hoping my experience in this field can
be valuable to the group.

 best

  pa