W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-ldp-wg@w3.org > February 2013

Re: ISSUE-47 Proposal for LDP vocabulary document

From: John Arwe <johnarwe@us.ibm.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2013 15:45:29 -0500
To: "public-ldp-wg@w3.org" <public-ldp-wg@w3.org>
Message-ID: <OFDD919A7A.B58A3336-ON85257B16.007101EB-85257B16.0072089B@us.ibm.com>
Issue 47 contains at least 3 separate pieces; so far only the ontology 
file creation is complete ("complete" in the sense that the file now 
exists with a reasonably current strawman so enough to close the issue if 
this were its only component, not in the sense that we're done for all 

Staff/chairs: 47 contains an assertion that Tracker needs an Ontology 
component.  That needs either instructions (if you want me to add it) or 
Higher Intervention (if I'm not authorized to do so anyway, which seems 

Staff/chairs: 47 contains a further assertion about publishing the 
ontology at a W3C-namespaced URI.  It's been long enough since I had to 
worry about the mechanics of this that honestly I forget the procedure, 
and when it is normally done.  I have vague recollections of leaving that 
step undone until Last Call or Candidate Rec in the past.

Chairs: need to decide when 47 should be closed; when all these pieces are 
done, split it up, etc.

[1] = base for further discussion.
[2] = changeset

I did add ldp:Resource for now --- everything is unstable anyway.

[1] https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/ldpwg/file/c272c7c670c2/ldp.ttl
[2] https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/ldpwg/rev/c272c7c670c2

Best Regards, John

Voice US 845-435-9470  BluePages
Tivoli OSLC Lead - Show me the Scenario
Received on Monday, 18 February 2013 20:46:04 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Tuesday, 6 January 2015 21:11:45 UTC