Re: Issue-34 Back_to_Basics proposal

Hi Ashok,

For one thing, in John's proposal POST behaves the same way with
Containers and Aggregations, i.e., creates a resource and adds it as a
member. This behavior is inherited.

But the class hierarchy could probably be changed depending on what the
group prefers.

Ashok Malhotra <ashok.malhotra@oracle.com> wrote on 02/08/2013 02:35:04
PM: