Re: Issue-34 Back_to_Basics proposal

From: John Arwe <johnarwe@us.ibm.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2013 09:59:25 -0500
To: public-ldp-wg@w3.org
> Thanks, that helps a lot. Indeed it should be right at the top of
> the page, as it explains very
> tersely what the difference ontologically is that this makes.
>
>    :Container rdfs:subClassOf :Aggregation .

Henry, I look(ed) at that as a risky jump to make in the proposal, and a
fairly obvious consequence of it *assuming one accepts its assertions*.
Having someone call that out is evidence of understanding, so I'm happy my
work here is done ;-)
Just as in yours you mentioned some "optimizations".  I was managing down
the proposal size by omitting those to the degree I could.

Best Regards, John

Voice US 845-435-9470  BluePages
Tivoli OSLC Lead - Show me the Scenario