Re: LDP F2F agenda

On 19/10/12 01:06, Arnaud Le Hors wrote:
> If those who will
> be participating remotely could let me know if there are topics or
> issues they especially care about and at what time it might be more
> convenient for them to have them on the agenda I'll be happy to try and
> accommodate as much as possible.

I'm sure the issues and the conversation will be tangled, making
specific slots hard.

Of interest to me:

issue 15 	(non-BPRs; separating metadata and content)
issue 2,3	(versioning)
issue 7		(container operations, including creating containers)

2&3 also relate to what properties the system might maintain (c.f.
issue-11) and the general matter of what is required and what is
suggested/good practice.

TZ: I'm on F2F-01:00 [*]

Being about to skype(audio) directly would be of great help in
participating.

	Andy

[*] depending on just how late your dinner goes on Tuesday!