Re: LDP F2F agenda

According to TPAC's calendar [1] there is a reception organized on
Wednesday evening:

"Wednesday Evening: Plenary Reception for AC, Chairs, group participants,
AB, TAG, Offices staff, Team "

and the TPAC schedule page [2] reads "18h30-21h30: Dinner "

I did plan for a WG dinner on Thursday evening though. If anyone has any
idea/suggestion that would be nice. Maybe someone (Olivier? Alexandre?) has
local knowledge and can help us plan for something?

[1] http://www.w3.org/2012/10/TPAC/
[2] http://www.w3.org/wiki/TPAC2012#Plenary_Day_Schedule

http://open-services.net